Sunday, October 3, 2010

you again

{artwork by gigart}

New York. Will I ever be able to get over you? If (when, maybe?) I have a ton of money and really, the money just wouldn't stop coming in, I would travel round the world. Go to un-touristy places and discover everything on my own sans a tour guide. And of course shop for clothes and home stuff. I am so stuck.
A tiny bit of advice (mostly for myself): Never ever ever take for granted the places you visit when you travel. Ever. Take a lot of photos and videos until you piss some people off. That would be a sign that you've taken just enough for the memories.

the ultimate goal: I will conquer New York if it's the last thing I do.

Listening to: sexy music (aptly described by the lovely Nicole Lim) with the likes of Musiq Soulchild, Erykah Badu, Corrine Bailey Rae and the 'Woman on Top' Soundtrack (hello, Spanish dreams). Just Lovely.

peace+love

No comments: