Thursday, September 30, 2010

boot up


So the other day I was ranting to my bud Daphne about not having gotten a pair of Converse ankle-highs and then she tells me of her choice of a better footwear: Doc Martens. And it pains me to say this, but I'm all up in its business too! This site (thanks to Daph) gives a few tips on how to rock 'em good. And I am definitely thankful cos I'm gonna need it when I get me a pair. Oh, and I found another place for more Doc Martens inspiration here.

Who wouldn't want them?
{photo from here}

The '90s is just where I was destined to belong all this while. I love the songs, and now the shoes. Such is life, eh?
Now I feel like I'm getting older without even so much as batting an eyelid. *poof* you're 30! I'm really terrified.
Before turning 21, I almost got a panic attack. oh yes.

Come to think of it, I might just get a pair like this too: converse.com: All Star Washed Denim

peace+love

No comments: