Sunday, October 3, 2010

meanwhile...

While going to New York may very well be a dream now, I shall immerse myself in none other than my friends and family. And I don't usually do this, but here:

haha



good times :)

yep, that's the Nicole Lim I've been talking about :) her eyes are too cute!

this was the first time we got a shot of the 3 of us together. epic night. though my camera got stolen. I know...

{all images taken from my lovely friend sioky and my boy}

peace+love
('cos that's really all you need.)

3 comments:

SandraC said...

=) love this post.
ur so appreciate of life =) rock on woman!

diane said...

hey sandra :) no la...just starting only haha..hopefully i will get better at appreciating life soon :)
thanks!

jamz said...

ahh deez nice one:)..wish i was captured in your cherished moments too..soon ya:)
and just so you know though i'm not physically there i'm there in spirit:)..lovess..xxx