Tuesday, October 26, 2010

blah day

{Brandon Boyd's "Spilling Spinning" - I forgot where I got this from, maybe his website or the Incubus website}

I found this awesome mix (aptly titled 'Songs that make you feel better') posted on Tumblr through Will Drew's tumblr (which you gotta check out, that's why I linked it..). If you need a good ending to a rough day, please go ahead and enjoy the mix. Only 8 songs, and they actually load pretty fast. I was duly surprised.

Yeah I had a 'blah' day, got beaten down. But I hope to rise to the challenge soon. Now I gotta take a bit of a holiday :)

Need: to desperately lose weight.

Want: to earn money.

Getting: closer to the end. hopefully no potholes ahead.

Still: need to figure out what I want to do with my life.

peace+love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

persevere ; you will find that life moulds you as much as you mould your life.

diane said...

thank you..i try :)