Monday, October 4, 2010

and then some more

I realize I've missed out on a few photos (no excuses) so here are some more :)





L-R: jia xian, kathy, kawai, me, theresa
[these girls help get me through uni]

p.s: I have more friends but I don't think I want to spam this place into a photo album. That's why we have flickr and facebook right? heheh..anyways, those that don't see their face up in here, don't fret. I know who you are :) you are definitely not forgotten. Just far away, so come back faster! (yup, no photo of you here is penalty for studying abroad :P )

peace+love

2 comments:

jamz said...

ahhh my bad..i didn't see this post before commenting on the previous one:P
sorry sorry..looks like the penalty didn't so much work on me eh?:)..i promise more pictures when i come back ya..love ya deezbees:)

diane said...

jamzziess haha knew it'd be you ;)
yes after doing this, I realized that I don't have many photos of us together!! so yes, we'll be on a photo-taking rampage when you get back :)
loves*hughug*