Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love and all its Glamour

It's been a week since I last posted, because I've been bumming non-stop with no internet mostly. Anyway, I'm back and I found this cool post on Moodboard while going through my blog-reading list:




It's Fabrizio Moretti and Binki Shapiro from Little Joy and it's a shoot they did for Elle Magazine. I wish all couples could look as cool as they do. They just ooze of coolness without trying. They make being in love look so effortless, so easy, so freeing. Actually, it sometimes is and then it's not. So yeah,I guess this piece could be used to let women know that there is hope after all. Maybe.

Oh, here's another couple shoot by Glamour magazine you should check out, also found from Moodboard. Trust me, you would want to have a look.

peace+love

No comments: