Thursday, September 2, 2010

another new beginning

{the TO DO list. just what I need}

whaddaya know, it's a whole new semester all over again. And I surely am all psyched to work my ass off this time. I've almost gotten everything planned out. Piano, more piano, and music & film, gym, cook, blog, create. Ah yes, it seems like a handful. It does, to me. But I'm really eager to make a few good changes here and there. I feel like I've been given another chance at proving myself. And I intend to do so. I'm so pumped, it's a little freaky.

Anyway, music. Like my little adorably gorgeous friend (Nic, it's you) would say (ok, maybe I'm paraphrasing..), "I can't live without music. It's a big part of my life." And who would disagree, pray tell.

Lily Allen's Fear. I just had a listen to it on the radio. This song really shows the effects of massive consumerism and too much entertainment, too much TV. And I think there are some people who are like how Lily A describes in the song. Quite bad and scary.

Thanks to the brother, I'm hooked on Paul Gilbert's new one.. Fuzz Universe. Spare some time, I guarantee it's a good listen.

And then, there's the mood setter to kick ass.


I just love Jack Black's energy. So positive and upbeat.

peace+love

No comments: