Wednesday, September 15, 2010

another same excuse

So I won't bother explaining the lack of posts. But then again, I should not stray from the real reason this blog exists. So I'm just excited I changed my banner, because I did it all by myself! This just goes to show how easy it can be. (I'm not computer savvy, you see.)

Big news: I've decided to go forward with my concerto this too-short semester. Even though I'm still blogging, I am working harder on the piano :) I need to open my heart more to it. Apparently, it looks like I hate the piano to people watching. And I would make a bad actress. There goes acting school. Although I'm all set to change that opinion. In the near future.

Listening to: a lot of Arcade Fire.

Watching: Julian Smith videos on YouTube.

(you didn't think I'd go without leaving a link did you? smirk)

peace+love

No comments: