Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Bane of Anyone's Existence

..is probably insecurity. Lack of confidence. And sadly, it's hit me too. Like a disease. And it's really annoying and a waste of time. What I really need is a s**tload of confidence but no, it's not my time yet. What can you do when someone else makes you feel like crap? Really, it's not that person's fault. It's just, almost natural, I think. And the silliest way at that. Words. That's all it takes me to feel like crap when I read the words. And sometimes I feel like I'm actually selfish. I should focus on myself on getting better at what I'm aspiring. So that I won't pay any attention to that person's words. I would have my own stuff to handle. Look forward to. Build confidence. Heck, I think I just solved my own problem. Voila. Life is a bitch and sometimes she just needs a talking to.

{image edited, from weheartit}

No comments: