Sunday, April 17, 2011

this is a sign


I know it's been a while and I got kinda burnt out this past 2 weeks. Anyway, I read this article not too long ago and it could not have come at a better time.
I don't want to procrastinate anymore. I don't want to feel left behind. I don't want to feel overweight and unattractive. So this is it. I have to do what's best for my own well-being.
I've decided to have my graduation recital in August instead of November. Yep. Huge difference. That's like around 10 weeks of extra practice time if I did it in November. But you know what, no more dragging this thing around. It's been too long and I just need to get out.
So, all I have to do is kill myself practicing and memorizing a s**t-load of music. Good luck to me. Pray for me. That'll be a bonus, really.

P.s: Check out The Cool Hunter. It's really an awesome site.

peace+love

No comments: