Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday joy.


This song (Metric - Help I'm Alive [The Twelves Remix] *thanks again to OldBrandNew) would aptly sum up how I feel about today, or at least this afternoon-evening. I went to a bazaar with Adeline and it turned out pretty good. I was too excited (and lazy) to take out any photos, so.. whoops.
At first when we got there, I was (as always) overwhelmed by the crowd and number of stalls and number of clothings on sale. I thought to myself, "OK, so you're not going to buy a single thing. Again." Because that's what happens when I go to bazaars. I get overwhelmed by the magnitude of people and things I just end up not getting anything at all. (yup, sucks to be me.) But thankfully, today was a little different. I kinda forced myself to buy something and after that, BAM. I started buying and buying. But not too much though. Two things helped control my spending. The crowd (blocking me from checking out stuff) and also my wallet. 

All in all, I'm damn well satisfied. It's my first shopping spree since Christmas. (And all I got for Christmas were 2 dresses.) So this is good.
Oh and there were a few stalls selling stationery stuff and I had to get a hold of myself to not buy more than I needed. There were really pretty journals and postcards and stamps. Damn I didn't get any. But oh, well. I'll try to find them online.

So much for me staying away from the internet, eh. I guess what I really wanted to say was that I would try to stay away from (the devil) facebook and twitter (I kinda deleted my account already anyway).
It's suddenly hard to stay away from my blog. I've made myself comfortable here. Ranting away. I think it's a good medium for me to keep writing because I don't do that anymore in Uni.

peace+love

No comments: