Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I smell a trip


Oh yes. At last. (...my love...has come along....) But seriously, I'm gonna be singing this song a lot come November (sadly it's a long way ahead but then time passes really fast) when I get off the plane in Hong Kong. My crazy-time friend Daphne invited me to stay at her place in Hong Kong so my accommodation is pretty much covered (phew). Oh rainbows, we're going to have so much fun! I'm going to make sure I plan my trip really well i.e. visiting important and interesting places, not just touristy sights. Oh goodness, now I just hope it doesn't distract me from my main goal this year - pass my graduation recital. And most importantly - practice the piano religiously diligently.
While the usual trip-to-celebrate would be to Europe, I guess that can wait a little while more (plus I'd like to travel Europe with the boy...that is if he'd like to..). All I can say is that Hong Kong would be the next best thing.

I love the colours

peace+love

No comments: