Monday, March 14, 2011

starshines.

I got me a few more books recently, I couldn't help myself. BookXcess was so awesome.

from top to bottom:
Jane Austen - Persuasion
Lewis Carroll - Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland
Jimi Hendrix's Biography
JD Salinger(!!!) - The Catcher in the Rye (!!!!!!)
Paulo Coelho - The Winner Stands Alone
Eleanor Catton - The Rehearsal
Paulo Coelho - Brida
Preeta Samarasan - Evening is the Whole Day

And I got to completing another letter to be posted to another friend of mine :)
I'll be posting it tomorrow and I'm guessing it will only arrive in one to two weeks. Snail mail in all its glory.

front
back
This means it's time to start working on another letter to another dear friend. (smiley face)

P.s: About the devastating tragedy in Japan, it is really painful to watch on the news the effects of this ghastly disaster. I pray the people get the help they need. It's not worth much but I wish I could do something. For the precious lives lost, may they rest in peace. Such horrible things happening, these days.

peace+love, friends.

No comments: