Monday, March 21, 2011

much love Monday

I love Lucky Stars
made this (just the stars) for the boy but I'm afraid it's too feminine for him hah.

I remember learning how to fold these lucky star things in Brunei when I went there to visit my aunt, around nine years ago. My cousins and I were stumped with nothing much to do and found these in the supermarket and decided to pick it up. I haven't stopped since :) It's a good way to pass the time but my fingers get numb or hard or something after too much of folding. Recently I bought the star strips from a bookstore but I just realized how bad they look. From now on, I'm going to make my own strips and they're going to look awesome. Much more awesome than those here. 

Plus, since I had the heart-shaped bottle and I filled it up good, I just wanted to take part in this Much Love Monday project thing. Feels good. :)

peace+love

No comments: