Monday, March 28, 2011

Project Work-That-Butt-Off

cartoon found via google search

It's Day #1 of my home workout since I just got me a (2nd-hand) treadmill yesterday (yayyuhh). And I have to say that it's going to be a long and painful road to the day where I see any change in my body. But I'm not impatient, at least not anymore. Now that I actually have the treadmill I already feel confident that I will lose weight and keep fit and healthy. (slow down, tiger..) And yes, I'll admit that I'm not the type to check my weight everyday, so... I'll think about starting to do that. Here's to better days ahead.

Numbers are all there,
Sweat dripping from my temples
Feels good to be here.

A little workout haiku for ya. HAHA.

Listen to: Black Keys - Tighten Up > good workout song too :)

peace + love

No comments: