Sunday, December 11, 2011

To learn

I forgot how amazing tea can taste. (Falling sick, so.) Not that I've not been having tea for such a long time. Japanese and Korean dinners call for green tea. And I had both this week, spoiled girl that I am. Plus, I just got a new phone. A 'smartphone'. Ironic name cos it makes me feel silly, hooked on it for hours on end. And then I felt really bad because I haven't been posting anything here. So to end the dry spell, I've decided to do a post in reply to Goodnight Little Spoon's post. Yeah, because I'm so creative. Creativity bursting from every crevice of my body. 


I realize how much it looks like Bianca's but I can't help but want to learn the same things.
Plus, came across this chilled out song this morning. (Krissy makes awesome mixes, by the way.)

peace&love