Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hustle and Cuss


I surprise myself every time by the amount of cussing I get up to in the car when I'm driving. When I finally reach my destination, I end up feeling guilty about what I just called that driver who cut into my lane without using the signal lights. It's somewhat automatic. I don't cuss so much when I'm anywhere else. As soon as I get into my car and drive off into the abyss that is city traffic, my mind (and mouth) just bursts with profanities.

I know how people say girls make themselves look bad when they start swearing but I can't help it, really. 

I just read this post about patience. Nate Green says his dog taught him to be more patient and made him take a step back and enjoy the breeze, away from technology. I should try walking my dogs some time. Maybe.

*Hustle and Cuss by The Dead Weather

peace+love

No comments: