Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I wish I lived in the scene

Just refreshed my memory of this song. Ahh 90s music. I miss it so damn much. The videos are already known classics. (Sorry no references because I'm just taking a shot in the dark, really). Anyways, what I remember from the 90s and noughties where my friends and I immersed ourselves into 90s music, is the grunge and rock stuff. My brother heavily influenced my taste back then. Lots of Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, Nirvana. The whole Seattle grunge rock scene. It broke my heart when Soundgarden broke up. And then so did Alice in Chains. I could go on, but I'm afraid I might come off as a snobby music fan who says "This is real music, man." (No offence to those who are offended yeah)

Anyway, feast your earmuffs.



Grunge will always be relevant in my life. Always.
For more awesome stuff (photos, songs, history lesson) visit Senseless.

peace+love

No comments: