Friday, November 19, 2010

(untitled)


We'll crucify the insincere tonight.
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight.
We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight.
The indescribable moments of your life, tonight.
The impossible is possible tonight.
Believe in me, as I believed in you.
Tonight.
(Smashing Pumpkins, "Tonight, Tonight" from Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness)
I always thought this song was in the Adore album. hah.
Been hearing a lot of it lately. From the radio to my playlist. Been popping up a few times, and it does speak to me, because it's Smashing Pumpkins. Enough said.
Billy Corgan's a good guy.

Updates:

Reading: Fight Club
Watching: nothing. TV is getting annoying, and I'm trying to cut out watching series altogether.
Starting: to exercise. slowly...
Wanting:-to learn how to knit.
-a lot of money (but I know it's impossible because I'm not even working bleh)
Practicing: some pieces on the piano.
Disliking: Malaysian drivers' lack of etiquette and conscience. Brains, basically.

Oh gosh, Christmas is inching closer. I've put on a lot of weight. Such bad timing I have. But haven't I always? Haven't gotten anything for Christmas at all, neither for me or others. BAD.

In other news: I've passed my piano exam! I am so so happy and excited that I can move on and not dwell on it anymore (because I thought results would only be out in January). This is awesome but I need to start learning some new pieces soon :) *excited*

Bad news: I still haven't gotten around to developing my two rolls of film. It's been ages. And this coming weekend I'm gonna be using another roll. It's my cousin Livia's Birthday Party/Dinner Thing! It's gonna be so good seeing my rascal cousins again :)

peace+love

No comments: