Monday, August 16, 2010

untitled #2

{random: work by evan hecox via automatism}

I don't want to sound like a poet (though I do wish I could). I have definitely lost the purpose of this blog. But that is not a bad thing. It is a good thing. (wow)
Now I don't feel like I have to post about this or that and not everything I plan to write/post about. So yes, it's definitely in a good place right now. I'm very thankful for those who read my random thoughts here. Thank you.

Like I said. Not a poet. Nor writer material (though I hope to have some grasp of it soon)
I'm more interested in crafty stuff now, although I definitely don't look the type at all. And I don't know jack about craft. All I know best is cutting and pasting. And writing(with a pen, not keyboard. haha)

So it's the holidays for me...until September 1st. So I better make the most of it. Like getting a diving license and making brownies and cookies. And practicing the piano. Hopefully.

peace+love

No comments: