Monday, August 16, 2010

i see songs

But I think everyone else does as well. What else would you be doing while listening to a song? definitely imagining something in your head, maybe a place, an event, people, objects. Or even replaying the video of the song in your head (if there was a video - and if you saw it.)
Well, this one particular song that got me imagining a place was definitely not in the video.


The video: stop motion crazy random sh*t, a little on the line of the lyrics.
In my head: the streets of Paris, or even any cobblestone road and pavement. Oh, don't ask. It just appeared to me as the song came on my player. And I was thoroughly impressed by the ability of Regina Spektor's song to conjure such an image (more like images, actually). But I do have a feeling that it has to do with the piano line..and violins.

[in other news]
Partied with the gang after a long time. It was very, very awesome :)

P.S: what do you see when you listen to particular songs?

peace+love

No comments: