Wednesday, June 16, 2010

untitled

There're just so much of music out there today. It's like a big, big buffet of genres to choose from and enjoy. I'm just really overwhelmed by the number of creative people out there creating music in the form of rainbows and pretty flowers to my ears. So here's some music I almost forgot about. Thanks to my bud Adz I got to rediscover some of them again. And some I just didn't hear about till she wrote about them. Yup, she's like a human music store serving only good music. I feel so lucky, really.

1) Andrew Bird - Why? (heard about this guy and didn't do a thing about it. yes, i've learnt my lesson)

2) Oi Va Voi - A Csitari Hegyek Alatt (awesome band i found out about last year)

TO DO List (for whenever I find the time, that is)
  1. Compile all the songs Addy has introduced in her blog for my own collection. This seems easy but it's totally not. She has like 100 plus posts, each with songs. It will be a challenge.
  2. Go shopping for new clothes (very much due)
  3. Read
  4. Play around with nice-looking paper and glue and scissors.
yep, that's about it for now. I just needed to record it down somewhere in case i forgot.
Ta.

peace + love

No comments: