Monday, June 21, 2010

Inspiração


{photo from weheartit}

I'm so so lucky to have a real life person whom i have met before who inspires me. It beats being inspired by a celebrity or anyone else living overseas, from the internet, etc. I have to say that this person is the epitome of carefree. And I wish to be more like him one day :)
To be able to do exactly what I want with my life, for myself, I think it is the most fulfilling feeling in the world. And I think I will do it, when the time comes. I don't want to keep thinking about what would happen if I hadn't done this or that. Life is short. It's time to live it now, not make plans for the future. (although right now, I am planning for the future a little, aren't I...OK so plans for the near future is alright, but not 10 years from now.)
In order to fulfil this amazing dream (or soon-to-be reality) I would definitely need to start earning my own money. It will be the only way. More on that another time.


{photo from weheartit}


p.s: 3 guesses about what I'd like to do with my life, judging from the photos ;)

peace + love

4 comments:

adeline said...

i should really forward this to said source of inspiration ;)

diane said...

hahah aww u really don't have to go through all that trouble :P *maintain cool*

Anonymous said...

Good day,
with regards to your question, i would guess:-

1) you enjoy being free
2) you like to travel
3) you just want to chill

I hope i got it right,

cheers

diane said...

hi curious mirth, yup i do like to travel and be free :) thanks for the comment!