Wednesday, June 9, 2010

it's gonna be alright

Oh University, you are a heartless bitch. Yes, you are. Lucky for me, I have nice things (online) to come home to. Like discovering this awesome (yes, I use this word a lot) video, and of course song, via the lovely blog SeeHearSay..


ain't it just grand? it takes you back, doesn't it.. it does for me. And I'd vote this song+video as an instant pick-me-upper. And I love it! I'm a sucker for 80s electro synth stuff. and I also LOVE 90s stuff, fyi. :)

oh btdubs, with Lady J's encouragement, I've started a tumblr so please check it out though it's still very very new and young and fresh. I'd very much appreciate it :) Not to worry, I will always be here blogging nonsense and occasionally sense. Or at least I try, haha.

peace + love

No comments: