Wednesday, October 7, 2009

oh the joy

It's officially Thursday, so I'll have to say that I just watched 500 Days of Summer on Tuesday :)
Wow it was really 'real', as cuz Meena put it.
It's not your typical love story fairy tale nonsense. I think that's a good thing because people should wake up and realize it's not all happy everyday. Plus, there were lotsa funny parts, funny things and quotes...overall, it was simply awesome :)
And don't get me started on the soundtrack! Meens was right, Fox Searchlight Pictures make the some of the BEST movies. With good music! scratch that, with freaking Awesome mind-blowing music!! it's like getting a 6-star spa massage treatment..for your ears...I can't explain it..I guess I'm just drawn to indie and folk..a lot..wouldn't have, without the help from Meens of course..she was my first source. :)

Here are some of the tracks you will encounter while watching this super movie
1. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
2. Us - Regina Spektor
3. Mushaboom - Feist
4. Bad Kids - Black Lips
5. She's Got You High - Mumm Ra
6. Vagabond - Wolfmother

ok, that's enough, I might as well copy down the whole soundtrack already haha..
enjoy it as much as i did :)
xo,
di

4 comments:

babYpose said...

you are really in joy :)

diane said...

hahaha maybe..but suffering now..
thanks for stopping by!

Jenaveve said...

I can't WAIT to see this movie. Anything with that kinda soundtrack has to be good. Plus, Zooey is just ace :)

diane said...

It is just such an amazing movie, leaves you speechless!
Zooey is so captivating!