Thursday, October 29, 2009

been a long time

And here's why: I was busy finishing up my term paper for Music History. And then I fell sick. Yup. Was down with fever, and then because I didn't eat properly, I was attacked by gastric pain. It was such a bad experience I never want to get it, ever again. I don't even want to think or imagine or describe it. ugh.
BUT - Thanks to my loving boyfriend, Jo, I'm alive and well :) what would I do without you?

anyways on to some good stuff.

Exams are over (although I did miss my one and only History paper due to the crappy sickness, which I will have to sit for only next year, which in turn becomes a pain because I hate to sit for papers and now I have to wait so long and it doesn't help to think about how everyone else in my class have already sat for it)

Anyways - I went out today, with cousin Meens, because I felt like spending money and it's been too long since I did..I think the last time was in April? but I spent it on something I desperately needed: a wallet. And also something else I didn't need as much: a dress :)

Yep, it's from Roxy :)


check out the ribbon detail, it's awesome :)

yeah, that's about all I spent on..besides a java chip frapp and tempura in Sushi Zanmai heheh..
Now, it's back to being poor :(
Scrounging time is here again, oh too early..

xo, di

No comments: