Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just a Minute. . . in October

Hello everyone! this is my first time at J.a.M. so here goes...

Reading... Paulo Coelho's Veronika Decides To Die and also Orhan Pamuk's Snow. Yup, two at the same time, although I did start on Paulo first ;)

Watching... Adventureland. Again (oh yeah..). Right now I'm craving for cheesy rom-com movies I don't know why. I feel really pathetic. But (yay) looking forward to Inglourious Basterds and tons of other movies out there.

Listening... to random music introduced by my beloved friends and also other bloggers. So, recently I listened to Oi Va Voi (a British band, please check it out!) and Passion Pit :)

Buying... bought, actually. A dress and a new wallet! yayyy

Loving... the fact that it's the holidays and two trips abroad are waiting for me in December :)

Wanting... to be better at piano. And more money. In my dreams.

Playing...along? Easy! Just add your name and link to the blog roll here so that other lovely bloggers may check you out :)

peace and love


Pretty painting courtesy of Derek McCrea :)

4 comments:

Jenaveve said...

Oh hey! Great list Diane - and I have to envy anyone who can read more than one book at a time (I've tried, but I feel all disloyal to the first book and end up stopping both!).

Well I hope you play again next month too. Although it sounds like you will be a very busy travelling gal real soon.

PS - You know I still have not seen Adventureland? And rom-coms are go right now... must be something in the air.

Daydream Lily said...

I agree with Jenaveve, I always feel guilty for hte first book if I start another...hehe. I love Paul Coelhos books, I havent read that one though. You have similar taste in music to me...any more recommendations?

x Liss

diane said...

Thanks Jenaveve! Yeah, it is kind of disloyal somehow (oops) Adventureland was set in the year I was born(!) so it was fun to watch, plus Jesse Eisenberg looks really adorable :)
hey Liss! I just want to say I really love your blog! it's too pretty! actually, thanks to you, I discovered Passion Pit ;)
what else do I listen to..Charlie Winston, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, Feist, MGMT, gosh there are more I can't think of right now..I'll be sure to list more out another time :D
thanks so much for stopping by~!

Miss Sofia said...

Hmmm. I don't like Paulo Coelho's writing at all. I do like Passion Pit, though, and I really want to watch Adventureland!