Tuesday, November 29, 2011

additional houseguests

Recently I found myself really wanting to have a cat in the house. I surprised myself, too. I remember always hating cats but I don't know. It could be all the youtube videos and tumblr memes of cats. Kittens are just too adorable. I hope some day the boy agrees to let me have a little kitty, and not just a (imaginary) hedgehog.

And then the other day, I caught a stray cat walk into my house and it just scared me. And now I'm not sure if I'm really ready to have a little animal in the house walking about wherever it pleases. I'm so afraid of the commitment and extra work I have to put in to take care of this little adorable creature. Some day. Definitely. 

In the meantime, here's another video to melt your heartstrings.


peace+love

No comments: