Monday, October 10, 2011

Unambitious

I'm not in love with what I do. Yet. But I'm trying to fall in love with it soon. It's like an arranged marriage, really. Get married first, fall in love later. I don't condone arranged marriages. Yes some end up happily ever after. And some end up in the hospital (if you know what I mean).
I would love to follow my passion but I'm not sure it's going to help pay the bills just yet.
I guess I just have to do it part-time. Life is full of part-time.

I realize I have many posts about this. I'm sorry, I'm the most indecisive person I know. From choosing what to wear to big life decisions. Somebody get me a life coach. Oh wait, I can't pay for that.

For now it's living day to day, trying to be better at my job. It definitely blows that my heart is not in it a hundred percent. I wish it was so that I don't have to be so depressed with life. Right now I feel very unfulfilled. Nothing is right, nothing is wrong. Unambitious. I don't have a clear goal. I need to work on that soon.


peace+love

No comments: