Sunday, October 2, 2011

Images for Songs [Part Deux]

I just felt like Frenching up "two".

For Part 2, I don't have as many photos and they're all from the same photographer. I don't know I just like her style and it just goes so well with the song.


grow yourself to pieces


nymph

FLOWERS INSTEAD OF FACES

I just picture this girl with her secrets but I don't know how she looks like, it's all so mysterious. Yet, you believe she's real and she's there, and not some dream or imagination. You almost worship her or just the idea of her because you feel the need to believe in a higher power, somewhere. 

I guess these images help conjure the gist of the song, who knows what it actually means. I'm not into analyzing every line of the song. It's the song as a whole that I listen to, the harmony, the instruments, the melody.

Plus, Maynard James Keenan's voice is that of an angel. I really can't describe it. It's too perfect. Listen to 3 Libras and you will know what I'm talking about. (It's listen on my sidebar. Checkit!)

peace+love

No comments: