Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rush much

Most unrelated photo for a blog post in the history of this blog. Because I just love horse photos. (source)

Woohoo I finished The Inheritance of Loss today. Just checked the dates and it's exactly one week. Awesome. Such good timing. I'm  not ready to start with Tolstoy's adulterous woman just yet so I'm just moving on to Sophie's World.
Kinda embarrassing seeing as Sophie is 10 years younger than I am but I'm only learning now what I should've learnt when I was 14. Quite sad but that's life.

Tomorrow I'll be off to Singapore for a day with Adz and Jonnyboi for a Lykke Li concert at the Esplanade hall. Should be amazing. Hope to get some fun photos. Should I lug along my Diana F+? Hmmm.
I can't believe though that I'm planning for how Adeline and I are going to get back to our place from the airport the morning after next. But it's all good. Now I know roughly how to get around town by bus. Not that I'd want to, unless I was insanely desperate. Woohooooo Diane's all grown up and more. *cue applause*

Okay I need to get packing. Need to wake up earlier than usual. Need to be super ready. Need to stay fresh. Probably gonna be the most tiring Singapore trip. Until the next, of course. Woohoooooooooo

peace+love

2 comments:

Marthe said...

So cool that you're reading Sophie's World! I saw the author, Jostein Gaarder, at a literature festival in Oslo on Sunday! And he was talking about how it feels like for the author when the book is translated and sold worldwide.

I hope you enjoy it! :)

Also, have a great time in Singapore! If you haven't already, check out this awesome bookstore: http://booksactually.com/

diane said...

Hey Marthe! Yeah even Sophie's world I'm finding it a little heavy but it's interesting so I'm going to take my time..
Ah, I didn't go to Books Actually! I think I read your comment after I came back from Singapore hahah.. no worries, there's always next time :)