Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh Brother

guitarshop

It's been too long since I last hung out with my brother (right). I don't remember. So when he wanted to go out to pick out a guitar I just thought yeah, why not. It kinda sucked because I don't know how to play the guitar (something I'm resolving by teaching myself. Slowly). But I dunno, I was okay with just wandering around trying to look like I knew how to play the guitar. His friend, Rahul is such a chill guy who happens to be my friend's brother, who also happens to be a damn good guitarist-drummer-bassist-musician (you get my drift). Yeah it happens. Anyway.
Happy Birthday, Koh Koh. I love you.
I just think people don't say it enough to the people they care about, these days.
I hope I get your present in time. And that you have a good day at work and get to celebrate after.


peace+love



No comments: