Friday, August 19, 2011

Desire awaits

Oh God. I'm finally done and to commemorate that fact, I actually started my part-time job yesterday. Good way to let reality sink in. Deep. Anyway I was just bumming online and I stumbled upon this movie trailer, La Belle Personne by Cristophe Honoré.


Oh, also check out Dans Paris which HonorĂ© also directed.
Watching these trailers left me in a state of withdrawal. I'm just dying to go back to Paris. But I guess right now I need to suck it up and save money since I'm starting to earn some. I need more jobs. More fun jobs. I wanna write for something. Maybe I'll start working on a short story. I think it's harder for me now because I feel like my vocabulary is somewhat narrowed down from lack of writing since I've been focusing on playing instead. It's a lame excuse I know. So I'm going to have to work harder now. Somehow I feel like I can. 
I always fantasized about how it'd be once I did my recital. But it doesn't come close to this. 
I'm still telling myself that I'm finally done with school. And I keep forgetting because it's a little unbelievable. 
These things take time. 
In the mean time.

peace+love

No comments: