Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One Day We Will Be King And Queen






One day I will go to the French countryside, be it in Normandy (where these photos are taken) or Provence or where ever, to stay in a quaint little cottage. I see myself reading a good book in a chair (like the blue one in the photo above) as the sun shines in, but I don't mind it because the weather is still cooling. And in the evening, we would take bicycle rides on the drive path. This, to me, is the ultimate dream, the ideal life (though some actually have theirs, so there's no harm in dreaming).

P.s: Feast your senses with more alluring photos of life in the French countryside at sfgirlbybay's blog here :)

peace+love

1 comment:

sharon santoni at my french country home said...

Hi Diane

Thank you for showing these pictures of our home and guest house. Glad you like it, maybe one day we'll have the pleasure of seeing you here!
Sharon