Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New York (and Paris) I love you

So, I've heard lotsa stories about New York not being what one would expect it to be, but I'm not discouraged. I still want to see it for myself. And this cool website Brooklyn Vegan, helps a little. It's actually a site covering all concerts and gigs happening in New York (of bands I love to hear, no less) so it's really cool. And I know for sure there are a lot of things to do besides shopping..who shops in New York anyway..not me, that's for sure. Anyways I just came across this cool photo of Devendra Banhart and I couldn't resist but to share it here.

{wouldn't have imagined him like this, but OK}

On a lighter note, I'm working on getting a part-time job. Hopefully that works out. I need some extra moolah but then again, who doesn't right?

No comments: