Monday, April 5, 2010

Time Stops when You Sleep.

I thought it would be better working on something I was interested in. Impressionism..in paintings and music. I love it. I have to say I can't understand minimalist paintings.. I guess I like to create my own stories when looking at a piece of painting. Anyway, I'm currently stuck in a rut with my writing. On Impressionism. How can that be - I am dumbfounded myself. I'm hoping that putting it out here in writing would help. I've yet to rediscover my flair in writing. Can't wait though. I feel like I have so much to prove. To myself, especially. And I'm lucky to have, and been having, such a supportive and important person in my life for 6 years plus. Sometimes I'm afraid I might push this person away with all my ups and downs..mostly downs, of course. I need to work on myself. A lot. I did not see it too. But it's there. Only right now, I am freaking loaded with school work and yet I can't find inspiration or even the right sense of time to do them. Yup. I'm running out of time, but oh no, I don't feel like doing anything. Just great.

No comments: