Monday, April 19, 2010

fleeting shots

OK, enough about whiny stories. Let's get back to the world and its beautiful gifts :)
First up: Pretty and amazing photos that help define me a little.

[again, thanks to daydreamlily for this awesome find]



{all photos from diary of a book-lover's flickr}

Another thing I want to share is my reason to dream about settling down overseas, Europe or the US :) (though its tough getting a PR anywhere else but your own country..)
Images like these could either bring you bliss and happiness or, in my case, cause depression:

{photo via Automatism}


{these 3 photos were found on desiretoinspire}

ok, so here's all I can think about sharing for now. Maybe because I'm in a holiday mood. I'll work harder next time, I promise.
Oh, by the way, I'm so proud of my boy and good friend, Adeline. Here, please have a listen to their work :)

{Halfway Kings myspace}

peace+love

No comments: