Monday, January 26, 2009

the ox beckons...


(a road sign in India)

oooh yes, it's been a while since i last posted anything. I'm really bad at this actually. I see other people's blogs and they look real nice n stuff..I'm not all savvy with decorating my blog, which is sad :(
anyways, i had a nice reunion dinner last night. I was looking forward to 'yee sang' and i got it :) it was yummy and lived up to my expectations maybe cos i only eat it once a year so i can't really tell if it tastes better or worse than last year..
I just watched Slumdog Millionaire (although I shouldn't have cos it hasn't arrived in our cinemas - not sure if it ever will..) and oh my goodness i think it dampened my new year mood. I just can't watch these type of movies and just go "oh, nice movie"
aaaahhh..i don't know.. it was really sad, but with a happy ending, but still..the things the boy went through, i don't know how he survived (yes i know its not real,but still..) i guess it's just depressing watching how different people live their lives, or at least try to survive... i haven't read the book yet but now i am gonna make sure i do. Anyway, yay i got nice angpau's from my loved ones :)
that makes me not poor again hehe.. I really gotta save up..i have so many things to buy..phone (iphone preferably =p) and music books.. I need to start teaching part time...to earn some extra money..soon.. i feel so dull today, especially after watching that movie..and unluckily, my boyfriend had to see me later and not get any attention nor reaction from me..I'm so sorry Joachim..I love you!

No comments: