Saturday, January 17, 2009

just off the top of my head today

my first real blog wow. . .
i just created this for myself to have a place to rant and here it finally is :)
one thing i hate about thoughts is that if you don't have a pen and paper with you, those thoughts might just vanish and never come back cos you were too busy thinking about them and lots more that you could not possibly remember all of what you thought about.
so, a reminder, have a pen and paper with you wherever you go. it might turn useful one day, especially if you want to let everyone know what you think about things.
anyway, that's what just happened to me today.
i had so much to say, and i was eager to get this blog thing set up and now, there's nothing much i can say. Sad really. I look forward to being back here as soon as possible to hype things up a little :)
toodles

No comments: