Monday, June 6, 2011

Laugh

Sleep is currently eluding me so here I am. I forgot to share this earlier than now so.
I came across this through a Tumblr-blog, because it is the best place on earth.
I'm sorry it's impossible to read it here but I just wanted to have it here.

Mitch Clem is one hilarious cartoonist. And sometimes self-deprecating (where necessary) and blunt. I just sat and read every one of his strips in one go. It's addictive, really. Sadly though he's stopped posting his drawings there anymore. But anyway it's still worth a read. And it's a very good pick-me-up. Go now!

Currently--
Listening to Arcade Fire. Relating a lot to Suburban War.
Thinking a lot about my future
Contemplating a whole new (scary) life
Back on f******k but I've cleaned it up so I don't have to see updates I'm not bothered about. (I know, I'm mean and antisocial and defeat the whole purpose)

peace+love

No comments: