Thursday, June 23, 2011

Been a while since I had anything to write about. I've been busy moving house and working on my prep for graduation. But mostly moving house. My new place is still in a lot of mess. It needs a few more days til everything is sorted and arranged. I have to do that on top of practicing the piano and finishing my program notes. Just great. But I keep reminding myself that my recital is much more important than setting up my new place, for now. After all, I only have til August 15th to work my shit out.
It's gonna be awhile more til I get back up to speed with this place.

At the moment:
Listening to... the Paris Cafe channel on Jazz Radio
Eating... peanut butter and jelly and nutella with bread.
Setting... up my desk and bookshelf so I can get to work on my program notes.
Dreaming... of the day when I get a job.

{photo by Pia Jane Bijkerk}

peace+love

No comments: