Saturday, February 13, 2010

the tiger steps in

Chinese New Year is officially a day away..it's on Valentine's Day..how crazy is that? anyway, i'm back in my hometown driving around on errands, and there're just too many cars on the road.
it was a Friday after all, so I can't really complain. on top of it being Friday, it's the eve of Chinese New Year Eve. so there.

I know it's old news but here it is : Malaysian drivers suck the life and joy out of me.
They make me want to scream! I can't, for the life of me, stand them. Almost every single one of them. It's like they left their conscience at home before going out. Not to mention (but very important to be mentioned anyway), courtesy. Hello, I can't read your damn mind. You need to indicate where you're turning. seriously.

Word of the day: Prick.

peace + love

No comments: