Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A New Day

Hello Tuesday!
News Flash: I have just decided to take up photography! It's so exciting, although I don't have my own DSLR yet..BUT - I'm so lucky because my good friend Arvind (Thampy) had his old SLR lying around (it's a film SLR btw - even more exciting! - Canon EOS 300v), so I'm loaning it from him for now (shameless..)
Arv's is in black though - cooler :)

and hopefully I will get it up and running by Wednesday because I will be too busy today, with all the graduation recitals going on..(about 6 of them!)
oh gosh I'm so excited..but I am really strapped for cash right now..it sucks so badly! ughh
Also, I haven't really learnt or read up on photography (e.g. the basics) just relying on pointers by my two favourite boys :) but don't worry I will kick my own ass to start reading up...soon..

.Joachim.

.Arvind.
(No, I did not take these photos.. haha..please check them out tho)

Peace n Love,
di

No comments: