Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life philosophies

Woody Allen can just talk for hours. If I were in his company I would fall asleep right in front of him. Okay so I actually won't. Because I'd be in Woody Allen's company. I'd be bug-eyed and probably a little high (mentally and maybe physically). But damn he talks too much. Maybe it's not the most attractive personality trait to me because I'm a total opposite (I talk too little). But I wouldn't mind, for a while. Kinda like the way he talks, really. Plus, I might learn a few things. 

Just watched this clip from Broadway Danny Rose. Now I just need to watch the whole movie. (thanks to even*cleveland for sharing it -- I'll be forever grateful)

"You know what my philosophy of life is? It's over quick, so have a good time"  -Tina Vitale (Mia Farrow)



peace+love

No comments: