Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'Tis the Season

{haha...from The Thought Experiment via nevver}

When the holidays arrive, you're bound to not be able to update blogs and other social networking sites you might have. So I'm sure anyone would understand when I say I didn't have the time nor the mood to sit and write something here. heh.

Anyway, I'm currently...
Reading: Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenin
Listening to: Band of Horses' first album
Experiencing: a nasty infection on my left foot area which hurts when I walk..
Waiting: for January, really. As crazy as it sounds. December is too chaotic for me.

Oh! I went to Penang with the gang for a short escape from the craziness (work for them, home for me) and it was mostly a food expedition with a little sight-seeing thrown in for good measure.
Prawn mee, Asam Laksa, Cendol, MuarChee/Mochi, Samosa, Nasi kandar, Tambun biscuits, hot puttu, Char koay teow, grilled chicken, Curry mee, Popiah, Satay, Lobak, oh goshh...

All I can say is this: Awesome. And we should do it more often. Didn't take many nice photos but I do have some, so I'll post a few next time.

And December means one thing: Christmas!!
And it reminds me that it's already been more than a year since I went to Paris (sigh)...
{Paris this year...from Nguan}

Happy Holidays and Blessed Christmas!
peace+love

No comments: