Saturday, March 13, 2010

AWOL again

I'm feeling really bad for not posting much stuff.. I've been bogged with assignments and also been going out a bit more than i'm used to..
But I promise to come up with some cool things when I'm free again :)
I have an assignment on Mock-Teaching coming up soon..and I haven't thought about what I want to "teach"..I'm supposed to come up with a piano lesson plan for a 7- to 8-year-old kid.. for someone who hasn't taught before, it's gonna be a wild and interesting ride.. at the same time, I'm scared s**tless.. On top of that I have altogether 3 essays to write this semester..for Advanced Musicology..not something i can play around with, unlike Music History I-III..
Sorry but I just felt like talking a lot in this post..

There is something that caught my attention while reading other blogs.. "How do you see life through your eyes?"
We don't really think about it that much. I know I don't. I guess it's best said with photos..and I don't have any of my own. yet. So I'll try to ..soon.
In the mean time..wish me luck for this semester because I darn well need all that I can get. Thanks :)

love and peace.

1 comment:

Lemon said...

work hard at the semester! (i'm kind of in the same boat). true blogging friends will understand. p.s. thanks for the comment on my song. i would love love to have any song suggestions from you!