Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reality Check

Ok, it's back to uni and back to the real world.
It really felt like I was in a whole other fantasy world during the holidays, which doesn't help ease the pain of getting back to the straight line..
This new year 2010 (Happy New Year, all!) I plan to do damn well in my studies..by hook or by crook. No buts, maybes, shits, oops, etc.
I plan to kick my course's ass to the moon.

That means new things/elements must be added to my life (or at least tried out or exercised):
(1) Study timetable
(2) Expenses + food intake diary
(3) Follow rules (1) and (2).

Thankfully, I did a good deal of exercise/outdoorsy stuff so now that I'm back, I get restless every evening to go out and burn some fat(or calories, whatever.)
oh oh, News Flash! I've rediscovered cycling!! omg it's so damn fun. can't wait to do it again. There's a place about half an hour from my place where we could rent bicycles and cycle the whole day or something. Yay! Can't hardly wait.

This year, my New Year's Resolutions aren't that much..
-Do better in studies.
-Get fit and healthy.
-Dress better for Uni.
-Initiate (anything).
-Practice piano like hell.
-Be a better daughter to my parents, and granddaughter to my grandparents.

b.t.dubs, stumbled upon another blog : notebookdoodles check it out! it'll make your day =)
pretty much it..
peace and love,
di

No comments: