Saturday, September 19, 2009

inspiration overload

OMG I have never, ever been this inspired before... although i can't really do much about it...just wait patiently until i finish my studies so i can fully concentrate peacefully on the many many many stuff i want to do and acomplish XD
ok ok, what i'm going on about is that i just happened to stumble upon a list of beautiful blogs; mostly on fashion, wedding ideas, photography, and interior decorating. oh gosh it was like a volcano erupting right in front of me. There was just so many pictures, drawings, photos, words...it was too much to take in all in just a night..so now i have them all bookmarked and will get updates when there are updates woohooooo~! i just opened up my world a little bit more...
here are the links if you're curious ;)
My Little Apartment
Fifi Lapin
Ruby Gatta
Project Wedding (can't hurt to be prepared right?)
Alannah Hill . . . just to enjoy the site, it's too magical, thanks to my fav friend, joanne lim SL
there's so much to indulge in, i may have to come back with more..
xo,
di

No comments: