Saturday, September 6, 2014

I Promise

It's been almost a year since I declared that I would be more active in posting here. Well, aren't I a big fat liar.

So many things have happened. My beloved grandfather passed away, I quit my pre-school job, and now I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant (!). 

I still love this little blog of mine and I still have high hopes (and dreams) that it will take off some day to be more significant and interesting to people other than myself.

Our baby boy Joel will be popping out any time soon and I know it won't be the best of times to keep up with a blog, but I am still determined to give this one more shot. I have been doodling and playing around with typography, though it's really super amateur.

I also just started sending mail again. So look out for some photos of that. In the mean time, here are a couple of simple stuff I did.

I'll go anywhere with you

Toru loves good food

That's all I have to share for now, from the top of my head. Yes, another thing I need to work on is planning my posts a little better.

Okay, I'm off to wait for our son to pop out, or if I do get something good going on, I'll do another post before he decides to say hello to the world :)

peace & love

No comments: